RSA Social Media Interim Support
RSA are a leading general insurer operating in 32 countries and providing products and services in over 140 countries.
RSA were recruiting for a Global Head of Social Media. Due to the complex and critical nature of the role, RSA found it hard to hire an appropriate candidate. RSA approached Stream:20 to provide interim resource for this role throughout the recruitment process.
Stream:20 provided a dedicated interim resource to deliver agreed specified key items whilst RSA recruited for the role. The interim placement covered a 4month period.
The objectives of the role was delivered using the Stream 20 performance disciplines; Delivery, Planning, Toolkit and Organisation
- Reviewed and mapped social media presence and activity across all RSA regional brands.
- Defined and established RSA’s global social media strategy across all RSA regions & brands.
- Defined all RSA social KPI’s & objective.
- Created a social measurement dashboard tied to the defined business KPIs.
- Presented and initiated a coordinated Content Strategy that integrates multiple stakeholder departments and aligns to business objectives.
- Worked internally to promote the adoption of internal social collaboration tools Worldwide.
- Managed direct global relationships with key platforms (Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn) to deliver additional levels of value and innovation to RSA.