ECCO – Paid Social Campaign
ECCO is a Danish shoe manufacturer and retailer founded in 1963 by Karl Toosbuy. ECCO opened its first retail store in Denmark in 1982 and now ECCO products are sold in 88 countries at 3,060 shops, and at more than 14,000 sales points around the world.
ECCO shoes wanted to expand reach beyond re-targeting for the launch of their new innovate shoe Shape, targeting females and high heel wearers. ECCO had identified social media as a channel with huge potential but they had no clear paid social strategy for new product launches or significant learning’s from previous tests.
- In order to establish customer profiles and identify high converting audiences, Stream:20 used Ecco Shoes’ CRM data and CACI’s data product Acorn, giving them access to over 300m UK cookies and 30m grid squares
- This profile data was then used to select Facebook Partner Audiences and target prospecting users
- Once an audience had been identified Stream:20 worked closely with Ecco Shoes to optimise Facebook copy, creative images and CTA’s
- 400% increase in purchases against forecast
- 77% lower CPA
- Acorn audiences performed 24% better combined with other targeting metrics such as interests
- Campaigns gave the client insight into which audiences, targeting, creative image/copy work best, which can also be used for other facets of the business