Westward Leaning: Performance Marketing
Westward Leaning is a start-up and producer of unique high-end sunglasses, located in San Francisco.
Previously the company had focused on direct distribution through retailers rather than online marketing channels. They required help and the necessary expertise to launch and utilize online channels directly.
- Launched Facebook ad account to achieve aggressive sales targets from the offset – with strategic direction focusing on a life cycle campaign structure
- Carried out an audit of the PPC account, which led to strategy formulation and re-launch of generic and branded PPC activity
- Ongoing management of the PPC channel to optimize conversion performance against aggressive competition
- Full audit of all online sales channels with recommendations for optimization and incremental opportunities for growth
- Email audit for identification of quick wins with engagement rates
- Exceeded revenue target for Facebook ads by 64% in first month of campaign activity
- Turned PPC into a key sales-driving channel
- Full online channel audit and recommendations presented to the executive team