Microsoft Mobile: Agency Management
Microsoft is an American multi-national technology company that develops, manufactures and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
Microsoft Mobile needed help in managing 5 agencies who execute their paid media activity. There was a need to both co-ordinate and challenge the agencies to innovate.
- Review of current agencies meeting and deliverables. Efficiencies were created by consolidating meetings and deliverables to free up time to focus innovation
- Structured campaign planning process and documents put in place for effective management and co-ordination of stakeholders and deadlines
- Cloud based reporting implemented for greater agency accountability of KPI’s and performance
- Campaign planning to launch time reduced from 7 weeks to 4 weeks
- Agency man-hours in meetings down from 58 to 20 hours
- Additional team hours allowed for innovations within the Lumia digital marketing plan including coordinated cross-channel marketing plans